Monday, March 15, 2010

Why do I have a blog?

My #3 reason for having a blog is so I have something to do during astronomy. Yes, it gets a little awkward when you catch the guy behind you reading your thoughts over your shoulder: but it's so boring in here-- i couldn't expect him not to be reading over my shoulder.

Spring Break ended last night at midnight. I'm gonna break the trend and say: Spring Break was extremely long...

Here are some of the highlights of SBX in third person:


Friday: 1 p.m.  Jessie runs out of Astronomy, barely stopping to hive five @Machew6 on her way out of the Physics building.

After 12 hours, 3 shady truck stops, a 1 hour prank call (shout-out to Craig Lakins), and a few wrong turns we made it to Taveres, FL. While we wanted to look around and explore: we were all a little too exhausted to do anything but sleep.



The Powell's house there is simple and relaxing.We basically spent Saturday and Sunday doing nothing but laying by the pool, picking oranges, and sleeping. I finished a couple books too!

(At this time I'd like anyone reading to try to sing this madonna lyric: "Music... makes the people... come together. YEAH"  No one can make it sound good. Thanks for that Melissa.

On Sunday night my mom called to tell me Aubrey was in labor! Monday I hopped a plane in Orlando and flew into Nashville. I spent the rest of my break with my beautiful new niece and the family. (I may have studied just a little bit for Astronomy)


Friday RUBBY traveled to Murfreesboro to get me... and Saturday I introduced Ryan to Cheddar's (located in Cookeville in case you were wondering.)
 

I spent most of Sunday studying for the astronomy test I had today::: and then showed up to class to find out we're not having the test. NBD...

No comments:

Post a Comment