Saturday, March 20, 2010

My croakies just scared the crap outta me...



When I sit in that grass, I don't necessarily feel itchy, but in my head I talk myself into feeling like bugs are going to crawl on me. To combat this feeling, I resourcefully use my sweatshirt as a blanket to sit on (Thank for the idea Dev...) So- I'm sitting on my sweatshirt not feeling itchy. Then, in the reflection from my computer screen I see something black in my hair. I reach back to touch it.. and it feels soft, yet square. I try to pull it out but it feels like it's stuck. Right as I begin to flip out... I realize it's my cloth croakies. 


ANYWAYS... Today Qu.E.S.T. kidos are being placed. (I just got placed, so I can hardly call them kidos... but oh well.) I'm so excited to see how God uses this Quest class to further his ministry.

But You oh Lord abide forever, and Your name to all generations. You will arise and have compassion on "The high schools in Knoxville" For it is time to be gracious to her. For the appointed time has come.
This is only Psalm 102:13 .... but the rest of the Psalm is awesome too. It's amazing to me that the people we meet today and teach about Jesus will teach their kids...  So... Generations that have yet to be born will be able to praise the name of the Lord.

WOW. Pretty day. Pretty epiphanies.

No comments:

Post a Comment