Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We're all in this together...

Alaska was bought from Russia for about 2 cents per acre
Thanks Snapple lid!(YES I drink snapple... it's for the suburban girls according to stalked-fridge guy)

I have been working on economics and other boring homework. I was about to make my way back to the kitchen to get yet another snack/4th meal when I decided maybe an iced drink would be better. Because A-hole is not equipped with a proper ice maker... I meandered on down to Andy's Pantry to buy a drink. The man behind the counter only charged me for the Snapple, not the cup of ice. SWEET MAN.

As I'm leaving the pantry I see two guys walking in...

guy 1: "What are you up to tonight?"
guy 2: "oh, just getting some snacks so I can make it through the night.."

At this moment I realized that I'm not the only one studying and stressing about grades. I wanted to break into song...


We're all in this together 
Once we know
That we are 
We're all stars 
And we see that
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand 
Hand in hand
Make our dreams come true

If you know me at all, you know that I am NOT a High School Musical fan, but when you live with a fanatic (ahemDEVINhm) , it's hard not to let it seep in every once in a while.



Sure, I see my friends study all the time, but to think that right now in this building probably 100 students are doing exactly what I've been doing tonight. It's a nice thought. 

I know, I know... my blogs have been extremely pointless and stupid today. I feel like it's acceptable though because what are the chances that someone reading my blog has something else to do? 


(If you're reading this... you should stop procrastinating)

No comments:

Post a Comment