Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You have my attention::::

AH-- I have had another epiphany..  

It's not that It's something that no one has ever thought about before-- it's just the first time that I've thought it and actually understood/ believed it.

I'm not kidding.. as I was writing that last sentence I forgot the epiphany.  

Dang. Now what will I blog about?



  • How about how my boyfriend and I are children? 
  • Or about how much I love my roommates! (The current ones and the future ones)
  • I could blog about my experience at panera this morning where I drank two cups of coffee just to see if it would make me hands shake? (which it didn't)
  • Maybe about my obsession with people watching?
I guess I'll just keep these ideas and use them this week as I try to blog. Something more interesting is coming-- don't stop reading my blog just because I'm boring today.

No comments:

Post a Comment