Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Observations= being full of myself?

So.. I've been thinking about myself a lot lately. It's not a good thing-- but it doesn't seem so bad if I admit it out loud (or in type). It also doesn't seem so bad if I refer to it as "looking deeper at myself" and finding out a lot of not-so-deep stuff that I can't decode. Feel free to draw whatever conclusions you wish, but don't expect much because I have a feeling I'm not as complex/interesting as I think I am.

1. I never cross at the cross walk unless it's officially time to cross. I'm one of those self-righteous people who stand still while everyone else crosses... whether a car is coming or not. (i dunno why... maybe fear of getting a j-walking ticket?)

2. I pitty laugh at teachers. and I feel really guilty if they're talking and I'm not paying attention. At the same time, I feel really good when I see other kids looking at facebook or doodling on their papers. Basically... If I'm going to ignore the teacher and be rude, I want everyone else to be rude with me. The laughing thing: I think I do it with more than just teachers.

3. I don't know why yellow things are my favorite. Like... do I really like the banana and lemon flavors or do I just like it because that's what I've always liked?   Right now I'm drinking the leftover frozen shake I got last night (with Emma Brooks-- SUCCESSFUL TRIP) and I'm enjoying it. But when did I decide that I didn't want Strawberry or Chocolate? 

See-- not so interesting. But maybe If the correct person analyzed this short list... they could diagnose me with something: boredom? A.D.D.? Self Centeredness?

ANYWAYS: This week has been slow.. and I'm ready for the weekend. I don't have anything I'm really "looking forward" to right now as far as life goes... so I'm a little excited to see what God has in store for me next. I think I waited and waited for Baby Dakota to get here, and now that she's here I'm wondering::: what's next? 



No comments:

Post a Comment